Anyway, this time I pulled out a Bee paper cotton watercolor sheet. I used my Schmincke watercolors and an Escoda Reserva Kolinsky 6 and the Silver Black Velvet 4 brushes. I took a video under just an hour long, which I ended up speeding up 4.5 times, resulting in about 12 minutes of footage, included below.
After I was done painting, I spattered dark green and magenta tone paints all over the background, covering the flower. I then spattered white gouache all over. I die cut the sheet and backed it with solid paper. I decided to add a Unity sentiment from the Just... sorry kit. I took pretty light colored Kraft card stock I picked from Unity and added coordinating Washi tape to the corners. Finally, I added dots to the card and called it done.
I know these are not great paintings, but I think they make special cards, being painted by hand. At least, I know they are not stuck away in a pile of mine but are being put to use! Hope you enjoy what appears to be an ongoing painting series. Hopefully, my skills improve! Again, thanks for stopping by and subscribe to this blog or my YouTube channel if you are enjoying my efforts. Happy crafting, till next time!
(Looks like the color tones were right just not dark enough... interesting!)