Saturday, February 1, 2020

Altenew Coral Charm Card

Had a hankering for watercoloring again! Pulled out Altenew’s Build a Flower:Coral Charm and stamped, onto an Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor panel, the leaves and auxiliary flowers around and the larger flower off a little. I stamped another large flower on a separate panel. I used Pumice Stone oxide ink to stamp the flowers. I decided to match the muted gold and delft blue colors in the retired Bo Bunny Genevieve paper pad and use a paper from the pad as backing.


I spent most of my time painting the separate flower and painted the rest lightly with my Schmincke watercolors. I used masking fluid on the central flower stamens before adding color. I then used my Prismacolors pencils and pens to fill in color all over. I added paint and spatters, stamped the sentiment and die cut the panel and the separate flower. To pull the card together, I added gold crystals and ribbon.




This was a very pretty kit! Hope the card did it justice! Well, till next time, happy crafting!

2 comments: