Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Frosty Mornings Card

Inspired by the Unity Show and Tell FB Page’s Tiny Challenge and this magazine paper I hoarded, I pulled out Unity’s Itty Bitty stamp set, Frosty Mornings and Lots of Snow Bird.

I clear embossed the black stamped image onto Kraft card stock. I then took a palette knife and scraped white gesso and then gold TCW paste around the image. I colored the bird with Prismacolor pencils and added black watercolor around the image. I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment and added pencil markings to match the paper. I carefully die cut the sides of the image and sentiment in a random pattern to match the paper.

To complete the card, I backed the sentiment and image, added crystals, a brad, matching mesh, enamel dots and black adhesive strips to frame the card.



Had fun creating this card and even though we don’t get snow here, I do remember snowy February’s back in upstate NY, where I’m originally from. Well, enough about this easy card, till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment