Friday, January 5, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #41 - Unity Stamps

Hello there - nothing like starting the New Year with my first 2024 Christmas cards using the new Build Your Stash Holiday Card Sketch Challenge #41!


I decided to make my own ornament for the first card using a circle die, Unity’s Ornament Builder’s Set 1 stamp set, and a hook holder I designed and watercolored myself! I used a combo of watercolors, oxide inks and embossing powder on the ornament! I added Unity sentiments, and embellished the card, after cutting down the panels, with sequins, gold ribbon and a Tim Holtz die.

For the second card, I had to try out Scrapbook.com’s new Hello Winter card kit, which I couldn’t resist picking up! I used a slightly larger card base for this one. I used paper from the pack and glittery silver card stock to create this one.

I used pens to color the polar bear and a Simon Says Stamp die for the sentiment. I’m just in love with the polar bear images and dies from this set! I embellished the card using the snowflake die and some silver snowflakes. Pretty simple but had fun playing with this card!

Thanks for stopping by and try your hand at this cute sketch! I already have another card in the cue using this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment