Thursday, December 7, 2023

{BYSHC} December Challenge Sketch #40

 Created a couple more holidays to get ready to send out using Sketch Challenge #40!


For the first card, I used various papers from my stash and a cute stick snowman stamp set from Unity called, Oh, Hey There, Winter. I stamped him and a present on white paper first and colored him in, and then again on patterned paper. I stamped and embossed a sentiment from a very old Unity Kit. I added white pen touches, sequins and pearls, Washi tape, a bow, and gold and white glitter on the heart and snowman. This combo made a pretty whimsical card!

Went more traditional with the second card! I used Dress My Craft Paper, a Tim Holtz die cut frame to create a shaker card and Studio Light ephemera. Just loved the vintage doorframe and had to dress it up as a shaker filled with white frosted glitter, and red and gold sequins. I cut the sentiment script from the paper and added a coordinating brad and twine.



Had fun creating these 2 very different style cards! Variety is the spice of life, right? Also having fun playing with a bunch of different items from my stash! Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment