Sunday, January 21, 2024

A Few More Sketch 41 Cards

 Okay, I kinda got onto a Sketch 41 kick earlier this month… just had some fun. So here’s 2 more using:

Sketch 41

First, I continued using Scrapbook.com’s Hello Winter kit, this time using the polar bear stamp. I used sone alcohol markers for the first time with so so success. I ended up using a pink marker trying to obtain the pink hue of the paper. I added cheesecloth and sequins to complete the card.

For the second card, I used the Dress My Craft’s Christmas Vibes paper collection again coupled with an ephemera pack from Studio Light. Pretty easy card to pull together with a Studio Light sentiment, and twine. I added Liquid green dots to complete the card!


Really love the Dress My Craft paper images! Well, that’s it for this sketch…thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment