Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Another Galentine Card!

 Just had to do it… pulled out some of Unity’s Angie Blom kits, Born Again Today and No Time for Guilt and coupled them with Prima papers! I started by stamping the image, using a beige ink, onto a peach colored stationary paper that I could use colored pencils on. I stamped it again using a Mulberry ink onto Prima patterned paper. I used my Prismacolor colored pencils on both and paper pieced the clothing onto the original image. I then fussy cut them out. I cut down another piece of patterned paper for the base layer. I used heart dies on several more patterned paper sheets. I inked up all the edges.

I then found pink and maroon coordinating paper stock I could use for the card base, bottom layer and another heart. I then assembled the card using dotted ribbon, a brad and crystal dots. I cream embossed the sentiment from the other kit and fussy cut it out, completing the card. 

Guess I’m on a bit of a vintage vibe right now! Hope you enjoyed this Galentine card!

No comments:

Post a Comment