Sunday, September 24, 2023

Picket Fence Halloween!

 Well, I decided I wanted to pair Picket Fence’s Triple Trouble stamp with a hauntingly beautiful Whimsy Stamps paper (their Halloween papers are the bomb)! After deciding on the perfect paper, I chose the pencils and pens I needed to color these large pumpkins. I first stamped the image using a distress oxide ink on a piece of sketch paper. I then started the coloring process, augmenting with pens as needed! 

Once finished coloring, I fussy cut the pumpkins out! I decided to use a Tim Holtz paper as the bottom layer cut down to fit a 5x7 card base. I then cut the Whimsy paper a little shorter so the pumpkins would hang over the bottom slightly and used Rick rack ribbon for the bottom edge. I embossed the sentiment on the paper before pulling it all together. To finish off the card, I added black enamel dots. 

So, full disclaimer…I didn’t notice till I was posting it that spelling was an issue… as usual when I read…I think I read every other word (speed reading mechanism, I guess)! So, please ignore that slight problem!

Thanks for stopping by…happy crafting till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment