Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Unity Pumpkin Still Life Watercolor

 I had a hankering to watercolor these last 2 days! So I pulled out the image from Unity’s Change & Direction kit and stamped it on watercolor paper using Antique Linen ink. I then watercolored it with my Schminke’s paints over the last 2 days. Must say, I’m a bit rusty. After the first day’s effort…here’s the result.

I added a bit of pen to make edges crisper. Then, I used Unity’s Hope is Stronger  kit for the sentiment, splitting it up between the watercolored image and gold embossing the other half using brown paper. I die cut the paper and distilled the edges with vintage photo ink. I ended up backing it with patterned paper and mounting it on a brown card base. I added gold string and crystals to complete the card.


Beautiful image… I need to try it again some time! Thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was mine. Didn't know it would list me as, "Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for your hankering. Incredible Joyce

    ReplyDelete