Thursday, August 3, 2023

Unity’s Naturally Beautiful Kit

 Watercolored the image from Unity’s Naturally Beautiful kit after stamping it with Antique Linen Oxide ink. I had promised to create a demo video for the wonderful ladies who I met on my Georgia Stamp Camp 2023 trip from a few weeks ago. I decided to capture my efforts on this image as a first step. While my watercoloring skills still need work, and this is certainly not my best, at least my videoing skills are improving… as I captured most of my efforts within view! ;-) —- Low bar, I know! Here it is:


I used Arches Watercolor Cold Pressed 140 lb. paper and Daniel Smith watercolors. I cut down the paper and found 2 scraps to back it with. I added and embossed a sentiment from the kit using both an orange and a green oxide ink. To complete the card, I added crystals and an orange ribbon bow.

Well, thanks for stopping by and checking out my watercoloring journey to improvement! Happy crafting till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment