Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Unity November Chrysanthemum

 Decided to try videoing my no-line watercoloring… only to realize, I hadn’t set up my phone right. So, I’ll need to try it again later. In the meantime, although I have no footage of it, I did get Unity’s November Chrysanthemum image watercolored! I used Arches watercolor paper and Daniel Smith watercolor paints. I stamped the image first with Antique Oxide ink. I used painters tape to create a rectangle for a frame. This is a somewhat complicated image, so I took my time and relaxed working through the details. 

I used this photo as a color reference.

After cutting down the paper, I added a white embossed a sentiment from Unity’s Everything in Between kit, and mounted it on a card base. 

Thanks for stopping by… happy crafting till next time!



1 comment:

  1. Would love to see your video of this. Love the chrysanthemum and the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete