Thursday, August 24, 2023

Masculine Birthday - Change And Direction

 So many October birthdays… oh my! Here’s another card I made for the men in my life! I used a variety of items creating this card! First, I stamped on one of my own coffee stained papers that I created a couple weeks ago. Here’s the set I made - 

I intend to do more staining soon! I paired it with a Stamperia paper from the Forest collection for the background.

I pulled out Unity’s Change and Direction kit and started lightly stamping the branches in the kit in coordinating colors. I stamped background dots using Unity’s Bloom in Color kit. I added paint spatters and used the same inks to distress the edges. I also used a Posca paint to add black spatters. I added some ephemera that I had received from a recent Unity order (freebies) that I thought would go - a clear acetate butterfly, black string, and a precut black film strip. I punched out a heart and sentiment from a 49 & Market chipboard to add. I backed the heart and film strip with the Stamperia paper to make them stand out. I also stamped a tiny sentiment from an Altenew set on the coffee paper. To complete the card I added enamel dots, black paper backing and a metal key.

Hope you like this one! 

PS Loving my coffee papers. Can’t wait to use them some more on other cards…. hmmm,  I see a Halloween card in my future! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


1 comment: