Friday, November 11, 2022

Warm & Cozy Studio Light/P13 Card

 Oh oh oh… if you haven’t checked it out yet,  Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group are hosting a Fall 2022 | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Just found out it started today… and, since I knew it was just around the corner, I, coincidentally, happened to pull out stamps today that I could use! This is so fun, and there are tons of sponsors, all of which I haven’t even check out yet! Look at this pretty graphic…

So, wanting to participate and kick start my participation, I pulled out this cute maybe retired? Studio Light stamp set… from a former Snowy Afternoon collection. I decided to couple it with a very pretty paper from P13, called Cozy Winter


Having made those decisions, I found a mixed media paper and selected watercolor paints I thought would match up with the paper. I stamped the cup and saucer lightly with a brown distress ink and proceeded to paint. I fussy cut the images out, and stamped and watercolored a star anise image. I cut the papers from the collection down, added a sparkly embossed brown sentiment fromthe Kit, twine and embellishments. I decided to also add a little sparkle as I will be turning this into a holiday card by adding glitter to the sugared sprinkles on the whipped cream!



 

Had so much fun creating this card! Next step upload to the site for a chance at winning some goodies! Be sure to check out the blog hop and cards submitted for inspiration! 

Well, thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!

6 comments: