Sunday, November 13, 2022

Concord’s Cozy Up Set

 Made another card for the Coffee Loving PaperCrafters FB group’s Fall 2022 | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Anyone can participate and this year, any season or occasion is fine! However, I’m still on a quest to get holiday cards done!


So I pulled out an older Concord and 9th stamp set, called Cozy Up and here’s a pic of it! Cute set from 2016!


I pulled out a sheet of Bristol paper, die cut it down and started stamping the background using a combo of brown distress inks and the new red one! I then stamped the cups, stocking and log heart with the same inks, embossing the brown images with a sparkly clear powder and the stocking with the new distress red powder. I fussy cut the images. Then I found a sheet of acetate and cut that down, leaving a strip at the top to tuck behind. I gold embossed the sentiment on that. I used an older brownish red Photoplay Christmas paper as backing. I used a strip of that to tack down the bottom bottom of the acetate once I assembled all the pieces. I think this set is adorable and don’t know why I haven’t used it more!

Pretty easy to create, once I carefully stamped, embossed and fussy cut pieces out.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying this incredible run of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Love the card design.

    ReplyDelete