Tuesday, November 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 - Simple Little Joy

 A new month, another sketch challenge - #28! Just in time for many of us building the bulk of our holiday cards in preparation for December mail boxes! Here’s the Sketch!

This card was pretty simple to make! I used an older paper pad and found a good pattern I thought matched the pretty Unity stamp deer from the Simple Little Joy kit. I stamped the deer and used my Prismacolor pencils to color it in. I die cut the deer and a matching blue paper to back it. To add dimension, I embossed a snowflakes all over, from September’s Kit of the Month, using a sparkly blue powder on both the background paper and the deer die cut. I also used a snowflake punch to add a few pink snowflakes. I used a sentiment from an older Unity Kit, backed that, added a ribbon and called it done.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting, till next time!

1 comment: