Friday, October 28, 2022

Falling for the Holidays - Merry Merry Christmas

   My entry for Unity’s October Challenge, a Sketch Challenge, 

and, my last card for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

For this card, I pulled out an older My Mind’s Eye paper pad, called Sugar Plum… pretty pastel pinks, blues and greens, and foiling. I used 5 papers from the pad, one of which was a scene that I stamped on. I embossed the image from Unity’s Merry Christmas Treeline onto the scene using Liquid Platinum powder. I then cut it down and used watercolors on the trees. I mounted that on another patterned paper and added die cuts using another paper. I then added 3 liquid dots in gold, blue and pink to the trees. I cut the remaining pieces and added cream paper backing. I mounted it all on a blue card base and added crystals for embellishments.



 Join in the fun and link up some pretty holiday cards… and check out all the beauties already submitted! Remember, the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party also has a great list of sponsors and giveaways. See rules in the attached blog post!

Thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the decorated trees and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Incredible!
    You have such an eye to make colors blend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want to receive this stunning beauty?!

    ReplyDelete