Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Falling for the holidays - Pretty Pink Posh

  Wow, Day 5 in the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Today, I pulled out a never used stamp & die set from Pretty Pink Posh… one of our sponsors… yay! The Joy stamp and die sets are just adorable. I can see using it over and over with many different combinations of paper and colors. I used a Unity patterned paper and another lighter green one from my stash to define the colors I would use for stamping ink and for watercoloring with my Arteza pens! Can you believe this is the first time I’ve used these ink pens? Geez… they were perfect for getting into those small images. This was so fun and such a break from the techniques used on my other cards! 

I strongly encourage anyone who can to pick up this perfect set! There are a couple different ways to use it… may need to try a shaker card with it!

 Join in the fun and link up some pretty holiday cards… and check out all the beauties already submitted! Remember, the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party also has a great list of sponsors and giveaways. See rules in the attached blog post!

Thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and die set you used! PPP has so many awesome designs! Love the card you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set with all these cute little images! You did such a fabulous job putting this card together with the perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Joyce! This is really cute! I love the layers on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete