Friday, October 23, 2020

Another Wreath Card using Unity’s 10/20 SMAK!

I coupled the wreath from Unity’s, The Best Memories kit with patterned paper from Prima’s pretty pack, Pumpkin And Spice to produce this card! I stamped the plain wreath circle using Versafine brown ink on a panel sheet from the kit. I then spattered Speckled Egg oxide ink onto the panel.

I decided to emboss flowers and leaves in coordinating colors to add to the wreath. I used a few different powders but I have to say I was very impressed with my new pink and blue Lindy’s Gang powders. They are so opaque... show up great on brown paper! I used a Rusty Hinge, a Wow Tangerine (which has a sparkle to it), and a Seth Apter Butter. I used an eyelash trim to circle the wreath before adhering the cut up leaves and flowers. I embossed the sentiment and added a flower on brown paper as well. After fussy cutting it, I used an embossing pen to add a frame around the sentiment. 

I backed the panel with another paper from the kit and added crystals to finish the card up.



I think this sentiment is so apropos now... the important reminder that, in these trying times, look for or even create those happy loving moments. Thanks for stopping by for this simple card!


No comments:

Post a Comment