Monday, September 14, 2020

Second SMAK Card, Fly!

Created another SMAK card using Unity’s September 2020 SMAK, Everything is Up to You. This was so easy to make and I just love how it turned out! These leaf stamps are so intricate and pretty, I used them in combination to create an autumn inspired encouragement card!

I started by stamping the sentiment in green Versafine ink. I then used a combination of that and the Tim Holtz Crackling Campfire and a little Fossilized Amber to add the leaves surrounding the sentiment. I then spattered the ink all over. I die cut the top and bottom and used a leaf border trim on the sides. I added a green paper border trim piece behind each side. I then used another background stamp from the kit to make the bottom layer. 



For embellishment I added sparkly sticky dots and twine. Hope you enjoyed this simple card. Till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment