Thursday, August 13, 2020

Unity August 2020 SMAK Kit Bird 1 Card

Tried out my new August Unity SMAK kit, You Are My People! What another gorgeous image... love this bird! I again used another Ciao Bella kit, Broccata Estense, as inspiration (and background paper and ephemera) for this simple card.

I started by stamping the image using Gathered Twigs and Speckled Egg oxides to stamp the image on light Kraft Paper. I then colored the image using Prismacolor pencils. I embossed the sentiment using brown Brutus Monroe powder and added another background image from the kit using Gathered Twigs. I cut a slit around the beak and added twine with a silver key attached. Finally, I added the ephemera piece and crystals.

Love this sentiment... think I’ll be using this one a lot! Actually, this kit has lots of lovely stamps and sentiments. This one is a keeper! Well, till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment