Thursday, August 20, 2020

Another Unity August 2020 SMAK Kit Card

Used Ciao Bella paper to stamp the bird image and sentiment onto, from Unity’s August SMAK Kit, You Are My People. I then grabbed the tag and postal image and added red and very pale green images on the paper. I stamped the tag onto a piece of patterned paper and added some lowlights and highlights and fussy cut it out. I outlined all the images with pencil and added a touch of white highlights to the sentiment to make it stand out.

Finally, to complete the card, I used patterned paper as 2 backgrounds, and added twine and red and green crystals. Pretty simple card to make with a very vintage feel.


Hope you all are doing well. I’m surrounded by fires currently, but they are far enough away not to be a danger to my family, but close enough to create serious havoc with air quality. After 6 days of over 100 degrees, we are enjoying the balmy 😏 90’s today! However, still can’t walk the dogs, until air quality improves! Oh well, the almost 11,000 lightening strikes California experienced Monday and the myriad fires they caused, just fell in line with all the other craziness of 2020! Stay safe, everyone, and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card. More importantly, I pray the fires will end and air quality improvement comes quickly.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda... luckily they managed to contain the fires in out area!

      Delete