Friday, May 15, 2020

Focus on One Thing Card

Created a card using the cameras from the May 2020, Unity SMAK Kit, Radiate Joy. I combined the image and sentiments from the kit with an older We R Memory Keepers Paper collection Kit called Snapshots. I used 5x7 Mint colored card base.


I first started by stamping the image on mint green patterned paper and a white paper scrap Using Versaclair brown ink. I fussy cut the white parts of the image out and glued them down on the mint paper. I used dies on most of the papers included on the card. Stamped and white embossed one sentiment on scraps from the kit and stamped the other using a Memento mint ink on another scrap. Cut the sentiments down and backed them with paper.

For embellishments, I fussy cut a camera out, used a sticky sentiment from the kit and added a brown penned camera wood chip. I also used dotted dark brown ribbon and brown crystals.


Had fun piecing this card together and love the mint, camel and brown color combination. Unity Stamp Co. did a great job, as usual, on this fun May SMAK kit. Till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment