Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Now and Always Card

Created another card for a special person! This time I used one of the backgrounds I had created using a gelli plate, some acrylics and a blue Primary Elements pigment. I had used a Carabelle texture  and a Stencil Girl Stencil on the plate to create the designs. I embossed the sentiment from Unity’s June 2019 KOTM using 2 archival inks. This paper turned out very pretty with a sheen to it thanks to the pigment!



I stamped the flower onto watercolor paper and watercolored the image using distress inks and the pigment. I fussy cut the flower and then turned around and fussy cut the outside edges of the flower. I
die cut 2 pieces of navy card stock and adhered the flower and all it sections onto the circle.



To complete the card I added silver ribbon, silver paper backing and navy crystals. Not my usual style but I wanted the paper to be showcased as well. Till next time, have a great week and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Just enjoying your blog and I had to comment on this beautiful blue creation!!! You do such a beautiful job with color and "texture" if that's the right word!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so happy you are browsing my blog! Thank you and I hope I provide you some inspiration and ideas!

      Delete