Sunday, July 14, 2019

Just Because Card

I started this card out with embossing the flowers from Unity’s Just Because Kit with white embossing powder. I then used my watercolors to add color to the flowers and then the background. I didn’t like how plain it looked. So, I decided to add some Cosmic Shimmer powder to the background and spritzed it with water and then added some to the flowers. I embossed the sentiment (seemed apropos for the July empowerment challenge and so right on!) from the 11/2016 SMAK kit using gunmetal powder. I then spattered white, silver, and black inks and the shimmer color around. I mounted this on gray corrugated paper, and added string and a precut tag and called the card done.




Back to crafting again! Have a great day and till next time, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the background and how the flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Crystal... still working my way back to my skills!

      Delete