Friday, June 21, 2019

I’m back! Somewhat... using Hello Sunshine Girl kit

Oh my, it’s been rough few months! Broke my wrist in April, cast is off... using splint now and still recovering. I’ve done a few things, but took forever as my wrist is still swollen, stiff and very sore; surprising how much you need your non-dominant hand! It’s funny, my son broke his same bone at 7 yrs old and after the cast was removed, you’d never know it... aging certainly impacts you in many ways! Anyways, I’m pushing through the pain to get some carding done! And to start removing the rust from my skills! This one is for my sister!





I used a pretty colored Bo Bunny patterned paper and pieced this card together using this Unity Kit and some other kits. I did white emboss the shirt as I wanted the details! I used sentiments from the ... hugs, kisses & birthday wishes kit and the Hannah Girl kit. 


Well, glad to be back... hope you enjoy this rusty take on this beautiful Angie girl! Will be posting May and June ATCS soon! Take care and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. SO very pretty! So gald you are healing and back to creating!!!

    ReplyDelete