Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Vine Wine Bottle Neck Tag

Was inspired to create this wine bottle tag by a Not a Card Card Challenge. I had an idea that Unity’s The Vine kit would be perfect for this use. I started by cutting watercolor paper down to 3” by 8”, scoring at 3”. I then stamped the 2 images using my Misti and Memento’s Rich Cocoa ink. I then used the wood grain stamp from the 2/13 KOTM to create a background adding brown and blue watercolor.

I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils, added a little more pencil color to the edges and wood, and finally stamped the sentiment from the Don’t Be Like The Rest of Them kit. I then backed the paper with patterned paper, die cut a hole and stamped the sentiment on the hole. I added string to the leftover hole and called the tag done.

Hope you enjoy this gift tag!



No comments:

Post a Comment