Friday, August 24, 2018

Loved Beyond Measure Card

This card was easily created using Unity’s January 2015 KOTM, August 2018 SMAK and the Ruler Background kit. I was having a little difficulty coloring this stamp for some reason (yesterday did feel like an off day) and finally used Brea Reese inks and Perfect Pearls. I started by stamping the images in gray inks. I did mask off the feet so they could be surrounded by the puddles (which I must admit looks more like a creek ;(  ). I then painted the images.

Once dry, I added the sentiment using both Harbour and black inks. I then die cut the paper. I found matching papers and ended up using a corner punch on the red patterned paper and backed it with shiny silver. I found a nice dark blue patterned paper for the foundation. I finished the card off with twine, die cut silver hearts and silver dots.

This looks, to me, like a masculine card because of the colors. I think it turned out okay given my struggles. Well, on to the next challenge. Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment