Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Vintage Flower Release the Past Card

Had to redeem myself a little from my last experimental card. Used a couple of swap stamps that came from Unity’s 11/13 KOTM (thank you, seller)! I love the vintage feel of this stamp and continued on with the Photoplay pad, which has peach tones.

To start, I stamped the flower with an Umbrella Rose Red ink and on the word sections I added a Taupe color. I used the same ink for the sentiment. To the flower I added a Taupe/brown watercolor and I used a peach colored Spectrum Noir Glitter pen, so there’s a little sparkle to the flower. I ended up coloring the edges of both the image and sentiment. I found 2 different taupe colored papers in an ephemera pack and used the corrugated paper as the focal paper and the other for the sentiment. Backed and mounted both frames onto the corrugated paper. I completed the card by adding peach ribbon and peach crystals.

Very simple card for a late afternoon craft session. Hope you like this card better. Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment