Sunday, May 27, 2018

May ATC Set 1

Had inspiration for these 2 ATC’s from fellow crafter’s!

The first, Cherish Your Dreams, was inspired by Annie Sterner’s following suggestions: purple, teal, butterfly and flower. I used the stamps from Unity’s Cherish Your Dreams and the 6/13 KOTM. This time, I used Memento Ckalk inks in blue, lilac, and blush for the background. I dipped my paper into each color and dried after dip. To stamp each image, I used a combo of colors, purple and black for the sentiment and butterfly and teal and black for the flower in various vendor archival inks. I touched up the butterfly with Brea Reese Violet ink to make it glitter and a purple pen for image clarity. I colored the flower with the Memento Chalk ink, a little distress ink for shadow, Brea Reese blue and green combined to make teal. I also used a pen on this one as well as a Posca pen. I also used a blush glitter pen on both images. I added a purple and teal sequin. I know this sparkly card met the criteria, for sure!

The second card, Where I Belong, was inspired by Shannon Edward’s criteria: polka dot, shimmer and gray. I decided to use Unity’s Progress Not Perfection kit for the image, dotted background stamp from the May 2018 SMAK kit and an Art Anthology dotted stencil. I first sprayed an entire 8.5x11 piece of watercolor paper with a white Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist. I then cut the pieces and stamped and embossed the image using Watercan Archival ink. I used blue glitter pen on the flower. I then used a Memento blue ink to add tiny blue dots with the background stamp and Hickory Smoke ink with the stencil to surround the image. I used an oval die cut that was slightly too big for the ATC, so I cut the sides to make it fit. On each cut blue/gray polka dot patterned ATC sized paper, I added a grey frame with a pen and mounted the image. I added 2 clear crystals and 1 silver dot. I think this fit the criteria as.

These were fun to do as the inspiration made me change things up a little. Hope you like these little cards!







No comments:

Post a Comment