Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2nd Set of May ATCs

The first ATC was created using Unity’s Bitty Backgrounds and the Time to Laugh Flowers and my Misti. I colored a complete sheet of Canson Watercolor paper with Oxide ink and Brea Reese Yellow ink and then cut it down to 10 cards. Very sparkly! I then used the plaid stamp to create a background using Fired Brick distress ink. I stamped the flower stamp using black archival ink on regular cardstock and colored in the flowers with Brea Reese inks. I fussy cut that out. I embossed the sentiment in a red ink. To assemble the card, I added Washi tape to the bottom and glued the flowers on. I then added some sequins.

The second ATC was created with a stamp from a Love Beyond Measure kit and sentiment from the So Very Grateful kit. I used regular cardstock with this one. I stamped portions of stamp with Archival navy ink and embossed it. I then cleaned the stamp on my Misti and used a red ink on the flower portions of the stamp. I then used my Misti to emboss the sentiment as well. I added the sparkly Brea Reese Red ink to the flowers to make them pop. I also used a Navy colored pen. A simple ATC, but I think this was my favorite this month. Somehow, the blue and red colors also seemed in line with Memorial Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment