Friday, April 6, 2018

Classy Girl Card

The beginning of this card was another, already stamped image, and stenciled paper, and now where do I go mess in my craft clutter. I used the March 2018 Unity KOTM. I decided to color the image and fussy cut it in half vertically. I decided to insert it into the trellis stenciled paper. I had already stenciled this scrap paper using a TCW stencil. I used the Mulberry Kisses paper pad for all the other papers; love the colors in this pad.

This card was very simple to put together. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the sentiment. Then, using Kraft paper to back the layers, I pulled the card together and added ribbons and crystals to add interest.

I think the card turned out okay, not great, and I can, now, move onto the April kit, which I just received! Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment