Monday, April 9, 2018

Camera Card

Played making a much simpler card today using Unity’s May 2017 KOTM. I had picked up an Echo Park collection pack at a recent Expo that had paper I thought would match the camera images. I stamped the cameras using archival ink onto water color paper and took some distress oxides and distress inks and stamped them on a craft mat. I then smooshed the paper into the colors lightly. I then moved onto my pencils and colored the cameras per the paper colors.

I used a die cut to back the stamped image and a strip of cameras from the paper pack. I stamped the sentiment, die cut it and backed it with more paper from the pack. I pulled a camera sticker from the collection, backed it with paper and fussy cut around the image. I mounted all the components using pack paper and added stars and silver glitter dots.

Had more trouble with this one as the image, while really cute, is not in my usual style. I think it’s an very busy, but, okay card, but again, not a favorite! At least I tried the stamp! I wasn’t going to post, but fails are just as much a learning experience as successes! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment