Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Make Yourself a Priority Card

Created another simple card today using Unity’s March 2018 KOTM. Watercolored the image stamped onto Spectrum Noir Aqua paper using Oxide ink. Used Bella Blvd Make Your Mark paper which seemed to match my direction for the card! I really like this stamp and I tried to make this card more fun aligning it with my own passion for art and crafting. I didn’t strive for painting perfection today, but more for a reflection of my style and I added the impression of a palette. The paper pad offered up the words I strongly identify with. So, I had to add “Make time for the things you love”. I stamped the sentiment on paper from the pad and added a few more paint spotched. I believe I may just keep this card in my craft room, as a reminder! The card was completed with layers on Kraft cardstock, twine and a button, and enamel dots. Hope you enjoy this card and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment