Sunday, October 20, 2024

BYSHC Card 2 x Sugar Cookie Christmas

 Had fun creating this second card for the BYSHC Falling for the Holidays 2024 Linky Party! Join in the fun and link up your cards! BTW the website now has a video showing how to link up your card in case you needed this info! Pretty easy peasy to do!

For this card I pulled out an old 8x8 Prima paper pad, Sugar Cookie Christmas. I decided after picking out the bottom and top paper layer, I went looking for a die set I could use as embellishment. I found an old Momenta holiday cookies Mason Jar set. I distressed all the layers of paper and found matching pink and blue papers I could pair with the patterned papers. I die cut out the Christmas cookies, stars and gingerbread men pieces out of matching solid colored paper scraps. I added white and tan pen details and inked the edges. I embossed a sentiment from a Powerpoppy stamp kit, and used pink twine and Prima crystals to complete the card! This was a fun card to pull together…always a treat when I can pull together a hodgepodge of products to make a completely cohesive card!

Hope you like this one! Remember to link up your cards for a chance at winning a prize from one of our many sponsors!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card. The pinks and blues are a fun surprise. You always inspire me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love your beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful, Joyce! I love these papers! I just may have to find mine and play a bit! Thanks for linking up with our linky party again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great vintage Christmas vibe. Thanks for playing along with us at {BYSHC}!!

    ReplyDelete