Monday, October 21, 2024

BYSHC CARD 3 - Unity + BoBunny

 Created another quick but different card for the Linky Party using an old BoBunny Yuletide Carol collection and Unity’s Winter Regards stamp kit. Join in the fun creating and linking up your holiday cards in the BYSHC Falling for the Holidays 2024 Linky Party!

I had an ephemera pack from this collection I’ve never used, so pairing it with the paper, I decided to try my hand at creating a card. I used this month’s Sketch 50, too!




I used Unity’s stamp set with gold embossing powder to embellish the tree ephemera piece, in essence adding the sentiment. I added gold crystals, a gold base for the tree and red ribbon to complete the card! Pretty easy to pull this one together!

I’ve always loved this paper pack for some reason, so it was fun to try to use it in conjunction with the sketch! And, I kind of like how it turned out! Well…thanks for stopping by and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Love the paper with all the embellishments you added! Thanks for joining us at BYSHC!

    ReplyDelete