Sunday, October 20, 2024

Fun Fall Artist Trading Cards

 Had fun creating this set of ATC’s focused on my fav season! 

The first ATC was inspired by a brand new beautiful Recollections paper pad set called Mystic Muse! There’s a small pad with some really pretty holographic papers and ephemera and stickers in the set. I really didn’t need more paper but couldn’t resist after wandering into a Michael’s store for the first time in a long while! I used papers and ephemera from the set, Tim Holtz paper dolls p, a Unity Lace stamp and a fun Whimsy die, Foolish Mortals! I’m heading to Disneyland in a week and I just love the Haunted Mansion ride… so… I just had to create these!


For the second set, I just wanted to watercolor some pumpkins free hand. I started by taping down a watercolor paper dividing it into 4 rectangles the size of ATC’s. I then used a pencil to create the design. I really didn’t want to spend a lot of time on these…just enough to give the illusion of a pumpkin and leaves.


 I used a Unity sentiment on these, A Season of Change.

That’s it… just thought I’d share! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment