Monday, September 16, 2024

Spook Up Some Fun

 Played around with Simon Says Stamp’s Spook Up Some Fun kit for a little Halloween crafting. My husband and I have been busy decorating for my fav season with fall and Halloween decor! And I’ve started watching my fav Halloween movies to get in the mood!

For this card I pulled out a very old, probably one of my first crafting purchases, Bella Blvd Spootacular paper pad. I had some Pre-Cut green and black form shapes I thought I could use for Halloween, because of the colors. Because I wanted a little green in the background and I obsess over color matching, I colored in the white eyes of the spookier characters floating around.

I thought the witch would go fine with the background and I could use the pad for paper piecing her outfit! I did use a combo of markers and pencils for her legs, shoes and hat too! I pulled a Creative Expressions die for the web embellishment and added orange and black enamel dots too! I black and white embossed the sentiments, again using papers from the pack.

Pretty easy and fun card to pull together. Must admit, I love shopping from my stash! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment