Thursday, September 26, 2024

BYSHC Sketch 49

 What a lovely sketch the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group launched this month:

After looking through my stash, I found an old craft magazine paper pad I decided to try creating something with. I used a couple sheets and paired them with some Tim Holtz items. Tim Holtz. As a background I spruced up the card with silver holographic paper. I colored the cut out paper doll with markers. I added a die cut tree and sentiment. Finally, I finished the card off with Tim Holtz sentiments, stickles on the tree and enamel dots.


For the second card, I pulled out an old unused Authentique paper pad, which I love the colors and designs of. This was so easy to pull together by cutting out the sentiment graphic and adding braid and rosette ribbons and enamel dots. I never use cut out images like this  but I just love those included in this set.


Check out the other cute cards created by our team of designers and join in the fun… not too long now till the holidays are upon us! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment