Thursday, March 21, 2024

Growing in Unity - Day 4 Everblooming

 Day 4…oh my, close to the end! Today’s card was created using Everblooming and the Magnolia Branch paper pack. I started by stamping the flower image again using Antique Linen onto watercolor paper. And you guessed it… I then watercolored it to match the paper colors. Again, it’s a beautiful pack! Once completed, I used a tiny bit of pen for detailing. I then used the outline stamp to frame the image using a darker ink. I then fussy cut it out.

For the seed pack image, I found a random patterned paper I could use. After stamping, I cut it out and distressed the edges. I then adhered the center flower part. I used papers from the pack as backgrounds. I added a ribbon. After stamping and watercoloring the sentient, I added clear crystals to complete the card!

I like the coloring and completely different design and feel of this one! Again, it was fun to pull it together! There’s a ton of cute examples of how to use this kit.

Remember to comment below for a chance at winning Unity store credit and let me know what you think of this one! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting till next time!

44 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Love this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you beautiful pairing of paper and stamped image! Such a lovely visual harmony! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! I love how you matched the water colors to the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! (And you've enabled me to add another stamp set to my wish list! 🤣)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, thank you very much, Wilma

      Delete
  7. WOW, each card keeps getting better. You do a superb job matching your paint colors. Again these muted colors and vintage appearance leave me feeling very calm and peaceful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your water coloring skills are absolutely amazing! Your ability to match and even exceed the look of the paper is pretty awesome! 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce, I adore this! I see Angela used her last name on the seed packet! Ha. It’s a beautiful card and I like the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she did! She has 4 sons! Thank you very much, Barbara

      Delete
  10. So pretty! Great composition and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s a new one. I have enjoyed how all your cards seem to match, like a set, but each is completely different. Beautifully done! Lisa Jones

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you use the patterned paper as a starting point for your card. Amazing job. (sue nagata)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the soft colors of this image! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the style of this card. Very shabby chic, which I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is SUPER SWEET with its soft colors!!! It came together so nicely 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always match your paper perfectly with your beautiful coloring. Love the seed packet idea too. Great coloring and amazing card. Pam'

    ReplyDelete