Friday, February 2, 2024

Life is Tough

 Just wanted to create an original card today, so I pulled out an already die cut embossed burlap stamped image scrap and a small scrap of watercolor paper. I embossed a sentiment from Unity’s Difference Maker kit onto the watercolor paper and then proceeded to watercolor some sprigs. I then distressed the edges.

 I found a piece of paper I had tried leaf/coffee staining on that I could use as a background. I used a background stamp from an old Unity SMAK kit on it. I then added a paper strip to it.


To complete the card, I added fancy string and matching crystals!


Unfortunately, I know a few folks that can use this one! Thanks for stopping by - till next time, happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! You've inspired me, because I know someone who can use this right now, too.

    ReplyDelete