Saturday, October 21, 2023

Mistletoe and Holly, Christmas Cookies + Unity

 It’s time for my second Falling for the Holidays Linky Party entry! Check out all the participating vendors and prizes if you haven’t yet!

As you may know, I’m a patterned paper lover! I spied a beautiful paper in my Blue Fern Studio Mistletoe and Holly collection that I couldn’t resist! (Available on Etsy!) I pulled out my Tim Holtz Christmas Cookies set and one of my coffee stained papers and a white paper. I first created and glued all the cookie layers together and spattered those and the paper with white ink. I then cut out the paper and added a striped Washi tape and then TH velvet ribbon on one side. I created 2 tags, one using another Mintay paper pad and the other a Kraft tag. I stamped and white embossed the Unity sentiment from Unity’s Christmas Cookies. I cut down the tags to equal size, added lace and a white and candy striped bow. I also fussy cut another Mintay ephemera piece to add. I arranged, used foam tape and glued all pieces down and added it to a red card base.


I absolutely love how this card turned out, first, cause I’m a cookie fan and second, I just love how it all came together! Gosh that paper is beautiful… and the cookie dies go so well with it! 

Be sure to check out the Linky Party and all the great cards! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Stunning card! There is so much to see on it.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So stunning and yummy, Joyce! Love the mix of die cuts and papers! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete