Sunday, October 22, 2023

Stamperia Home for the Holidays + Penny Black

 Day 3 with the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!

Today’s card was made with Stamperia’s Home for the Holidays paper collection and Penny Black’s Berry Branches die set!


I started by figuring out how wide the paper needed to be as juxtaposed with the fence die and cut down the selected paper. I then fussy cut out some ephemera pieces included in the papers. I then die cut out the fence and added shading and white spatters. I also spattered the paper. I then die cut out the brackets and bird with 2 colors of red papers. I added shading and low and highlights around the branches. I then assembled the pieces around the paper. I white embossed a sentiment from a random kit. I added the bird and sentiment with foam tape, backed the image with red paper, added foam strips and mounted that on another paper from the set. Finally, I pulled the card together on white card stock and called it done. Another fun card to assemble!


Having a lot of fun, playing with new dies, papers and stamp sets this week! Join in the fun and add your holiday cards for a chance at great prizes! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene card, Joyce! Loving the added die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper! Love the additional ephemera pieces.

    ReplyDelete