Monday, October 23, 2023

Falling for the Holidays Unity Card

Here’s another card for the Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!


Watercolored these poinsettias from the All Kinds of Holiday membership kit. I added white and gold spatters to the image. Decided to back the watercolored image with textured gold paper. I used the same paper to back the gold embossed sentiment from an older Unity Kit. I ended up mounting everything on a square card base. I found an old paper rosette package that I’ve never used. Somehow, adding a few helped jazz up the card, along with a bow and sequins. 

Not my favorite card, but I think it’ll pass muster! Thanks for stopping by… hope you are also taking time out to “fall for the holidays”!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Joyce! Your watercoloring is SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolors talent adds something truly special.

    ReplyDelete