Tuesday, August 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #36 - Colorado Craft Snowman and Bunnies

 Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge on the {Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers} FB group!

So, this time I turned the sketch on its side, as I was internally compelled to use this background paper for a card (and the bricks in the paper required me to)! I pulled out a stamp set I thought could go with this sketch and paper - Colorado Craft Co.’s Snowmen and Bunnies kit. After stamping the image on cream colored paper, I ended up using my Prismacolor pencils to color it. I used 2 Washi tapes for edging and added a perfect matching sentiment from SSS’s Snowflake Builder stamp set. To complete the card, I added a few snowflake stamped with Brushed Corduroy, a burlap background and Prima crystals.

What can I say… it’s unique! I love the rustic feel and cream/brown/red color combo for a change!

Thanks for stopping by and till next time…happy crafting!

2 comments: