Monday, July 24, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - Unity Happy Jolly Holiday

 Created another card for this fun holiday Linky Party using Unity’s Happy Jolly Holiday kit. 


I stamped the image onto Stampin Up brown paper using Antique Linen. I had decided to use Prismacolor colored pencils to add detail to the image. I die cut the image in a size to match the paper circle I fussy cut out of the Ciao Bella Northern Lights paper collection. I adhered that to another paper from the Ciao Bella collection. I added crystals around the image and fussy cut more stars from the leftover paper scraps for embellishment. I then stamped the sentiment from the kit in brown ink.

I just love trying to match images with papers. Pretty simple vintage card to put together! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and adorable card, Joyce! I love the scene on brown paper... fantastic! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness!

    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet perfection!! Love the darling image as well as the wood paper with the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your cards!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete