Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Unity Hearts Galore

 So, made another Valentine’s Day card using a bunch of Unity heart stamps and a sentiment from 3 different membership kits: Best Friend Till the EndTwinkle, and It’s Going to be Beautiful

I started this one with Brutus Monroe’s Gilded Gold embossing powder and a pretty large Couture Creations embossing folder. I used a grainy white paper, spritzed it with water and dry embossed it. I then took an embossing pad and lightly went over the raised edges and heat set the powder on the paper. I then used a large fancy die cut on the paper to enable creating a 5x7 card.

I then found 3 random papers (2 from a Dress My Craft pad Whispering Love pad) and a matching darker colored patterned paper. I gold embossed the stamps onto the paper. For the floral heart, I added coordination marker colors to the design. I fussy cut 2 of the hearts and used a heart die for the 3.

To pull the card together I found a mint colored shimmering paper pack and and used that for both the background and background die cut hearts. I used 2 ribbons and crystals. Finally I embossed the sentiment and the edges of the sentiment strip. I adhered the stamped hearts to the background hearts. Then, I used foam dots behind the top of each heart set and just sticky tape for the bottom and overlapped each set. 


So, I really loved the embossing of the hearts on patterned paper… so cool. Just wish it was all a little more contrasting in colors. But… since I was in a hurry… procrastinator till the end… no do-over was possible.

Thanks for stopping by… happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. No do-over necessary. I am sure you made someone's heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Colors are excellent! So regal looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! All the textures, soft colors and that pretty gold all work so well together. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love your style!

    ReplyDelete