Monday, February 20, 2023

Secret Santa Thank You Card

 Created a card with items included in the Secret Santa stash I received from Heather Wint! Thank you so much, Heather! This was so much fun to participate in this event last December. You can find several other participants sharing cards created from their Secret Santa stash in an Instagram hop with this picture (@j.verdon):

I used the cute Hand Penned Petals set and coordinating papers from Stampin Up. 

I started by stamping the flowers all over on watercolor paper. I then used my Schmincke watercolors to paint the flowers loosely in blues and oranges. I also used Ken Oliver’s Sparkle Pearl ink.  then painted additional foliage to fill in empty areas. I added paint spatters and stamped the sentiment.

I decided to add sparkly copper glitter to the flower centers with glue. Finally, to complete the card I added several paper layers and a lace ribbon. I like the ethereal look the whole card has.


Hope you like this one! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That bit of shimmer is such a perfect finishing touch! I was so happy you joined us!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete