Wednesday, February 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 30 - Tattered Angels Card

 Hello again! Only 11 more months to go to create your holiday card stash! Here’s the new sketch

for February’s inspiration…

I dug deep into my supplies and found an old Tattered Angels stamp set and a more recent Couture Creations paper collection.

After using a gold pen pens and watercolors to color in the embossed image to match the paper, I spattered the paper with watercolors to tone down the stark white background. I decided to use gold ribbon and gold paper to help spruce up the card. I ended up gold embossing the sentiment on a pretty piece of the patterned paper as well.

Pretty easy card to make! Check out the {BYSHC} blog post for more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment