Sunday, January 15, 2023

Succulent Greetings

 So, I finally painted and penciled in this stamp set… just because! It’s Unity’s Succulent Greetings from 6/18. Wow, anyone else own stamp sets never used from years ago? I really need a no-buy year and to shop my stash!

I used Canson watercolor paper and stamped the image using Antique Linen oxide ink. I then watercolored as best I could the image. I added a background wash for tabletop as well. I turned to pencils to complete the image and add more details. I used a mixed media stamp from Change & Direction to add a pattern and color to the tabletop. I then used random coordinating papers to frame and back the image. To complete the card, I added the embossed sentiment and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!.....Just Because🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many sets not used yet and it is so sad!!! They are just in my craft room hanging out!! I need to organize them by subject and start using them!!! Just like you said… but none for at least a year!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete