Monday, November 7, 2022

Winter Scene Card

 Hello again… merrily building my holiday card stash here! This time I was inspired by craft magazine paper I had saved! I decided to couple it with a watercolored background. Then, I was inspired to pull out an older Unity SMAK kit, called Peace in Your Soul, from 11/2020. 

I started by laying down by laying down tape on watercolor paper to form the background hill. I then used a combination of violet, blue and green to paint the sky and add background forest. I then added shadows and snow with white+acrylic paint and a white pen. I used a sparkly blue Stampendous embossing powder to stamp the deer and painted shadows and sprigs of grass. 

I cut down the mag paper and backed it with another paper to strengthen it. I then used oval dies to cut the mag paper and a silver glittery frame. Using a more recent Unity sentimen, I embossed it on a blue scrap paper with a sparkly silver Stampendous powder and cut and backed it with white paper. I added a bow and crystals for embellishment.

You can see with the little video clip how sparkly the card is. Think it turned out okay!

Well, time to clean the craft room before I do anything else! Thanks again for checking in… till next time, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!
    Viewing your creations is always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete